Disputes and litigation
Dealing with litigation and disputes, irrespective of their size, can be daunting and stressful. Not knowing how things might pan out or where to go to resolve the matter can compound matters further, leaving you feeling helpless.
Our experienced lawyers can help.
Our team regularly handle a variety of disputes – large and small. They can provide specialist advice on how to resolve your issue quickly and cost-effectively.
Examples of litigation matters include:
- Issues between you and your landlord
- Boundary and property disagreements
- Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
- Problems with contracts (employment and consumers)
- Where you are having problems regarding debts repaid
To talk to one of the team, please call us on 01787 277375 or use the online form.
- Starbucks ordered to reinstate US workers fired amid union campaignSeven Memphis employees were allegedly fired for supporting organising campaignA US judge has ordered Starbucks to reinstate seven employees at cafe in Memphis, Tennessee who were allegedly fired for supporting a union organising campaign, as the coffee chain battles to halt pending nationwide union elections.Sheryl Lipman, the district judge in the city, said the US […]Reuters
- Shapps threatens to impose railway reforms as London transport strike begins – business liveLive, rolling coverage as retail sales volumes in Great Britain rise by 0.3% in July 2022 despite cost of living crisisRailway reforms at the heart of some strike action will be imposed by legislation if workers do not agree to new deals, the transport secretary has suggested.Asked by Sky News if compulsory redundancies were on […]Jasper Jolly
- Four in 10 under-30s locked into rent contracts that exceed 30% of payGreat Britain figure at five-year high, with housing groups warning it is too much to manageUnder-30s renters in Great Britain are facing a financial crisis, with the number paying an unaffordable share of their earnings to landlords hitting a five-year high, according to research.Four in 10 young renters are now locked into expensive new contracts […]Mark Sweney
- Overseas hiring spree planned for care homes in England amid winter fearsGovernment plans to boost staff numbers with more foreign workers, with NHS managers sent abroad to recruitForeign workers could be recruited for care homes in England amid concerns about staff shortages this winter, under government plans.The health secretary, Steve Barclay, wants the overseas recruitment spree to include sending NHS managers to countries such as India […]Jamie Grierson
- Retail sales in Great Britain rise despite cost of living crisisJuly rise of 0.3% driven by online promotions but clothing sales continue to fallRetail sales in Great Britain unexpectedly rose in July as consumers continued spending despite concerns over the cost of living crisis.The Office for National Statistics said sales volumes rose by 0.3% on the month, after a revised fall of 0.2% in June, […]Richard Partington Economics correspondent
- Older homes for sale – in picturesFrom a timber-framed property with its roots in the 12th century, to an Elizabethan manor house, with its original key Continue reading...Anna White